Se-x For Movie Role: Actress Enny Gold Fights Dirty With Yomi Fabiyi (See What She Wrote) - LATEST GIST | SCHOLARSHIP | NEWS | AND EDUCATION UPDATES - EXPRESSGIST

EXPRESSGIST BRINGS YOU:Latest Scholarships In Nigeria | E-Library In Nigeria | Featured Articles | Latest JAMB And Post UTME News | Latest WAEC And NECO Exam News | Top Nigerian Universities | Latest Fresh Graduate Jobs In Nigeria | Latest Study Abroad Scholarships In Nigeria | Career Advice In Nigeria | Latest NYSC News | Latest Admission News | Latest Campus News | Submit Educational Materials | Submit Guest Posts | Contact Us

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 24 November 2017

Se-x For Movie Role: Actress Enny Gold Fights Dirty With Yomi Fabiyi (See What She Wrote)

Se-x For Movie Role: Actress Enny Gold Fights Dirty With Yomi Fabiyi (See What She Wrote)

                                 

                             

Eunice who called the actor a bully today told fans she will use everything within her power to fight him because she is 100% sure he is trying to silence her.
Her words:
 Put a gun on my head! Nothing will make me change my word cos dat’s d truth. I never lied dat u raped me or physically abuse me, i only stated d fact about my encounter with u. So why placed a bounty on me? 20k 4 dat matter.
I never intended to even escalate this whole issue like this bcos its bygone but as u av placed a bounty on me and declared me wanted then i av to fight it till d end.
Next meeting at AIG office zone 2. Hope to see u. By d time we finish for court u go no whether i get evidence or not. Nobody can intimidate me, i am ready to go to court if the need arises
The two have been scheduled to meet at AIG office Zone 2 in Onikan Lagos. See her comments in photos below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot