Meet Physically Challenged Deeneeya Who Just Graduated From Nuhu Bamalli Poly - LATEST GIST | SCHOLARSHIP | NEWS | AND EDUCATION UPDATES - EXPRESSGIST

EXPRESSGIST BRINGS YOU:Latest Scholarships In Nigeria | E-Library In Nigeria | Featured Articles | Latest JAMB And Post UTME News | Latest WAEC And NECO Exam News | Top Nigerian Universities | Latest Fresh Graduate Jobs In Nigeria | Latest Study Abroad Scholarships In Nigeria | Career Advice In Nigeria | Latest NYSC News | Latest Admission News | Latest Campus News | Submit Educational Materials | Submit Guest Posts | Contact Us

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Meet Physically Challenged Deeneeya Who Just Graduated From Nuhu Bamalli Poly

Saiful-Islam Deeneeya Just Graduated With A Higher National Diploma In Science Lab. Technology (Chemistry Option) From Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Zaria.
He posted his pictures on Facebook as he looks forward to NYSC, see what he wrote; 
"4yrs in struggle....... Finally Alhmdl!! My lecturers call me d only differently able student in d dept, there's some incidents, dat happen u in ur lyf dos incident break u, deform u buh dey mould u in 2 d best version of u, One day I asked ma momma why pple lukn me as a person who has deficiency in ma lyf & dat is where I started 2 question ma exustance, ma momma said 2 me "this too shall pass" Allah has greater plan 4 u, I don't knw wat its, buy He surely has, an I said I want 2 excel in career, want 2 bcom knwledgeble, famous, every tym I go in public I always Smile, I accept ma self d way am, lyf will b hard, deer b trials buy dat will only u stronger so wen u accept d way u are THE WORLD RECOGNIZED U. MAY ALLAH BLESS MA RESULT......NYSC LOADN WIT SMILN FACE.
Meet Physically Challenged Deeneeya Who Just Graduated From Nuhu Bamalli Poly
Congratulations to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot